While most of my tools are software, I also describe some hardware
- Blindside is a tool for counter-balancing brain stimulation.
- DIY fMRI explains inexpensive hacks for conducting functional magnetic resonance imaging studies.
- Open source EEG/ECG/EMG describes inexpensive phsyiological monitors.
- The Oscilloscope describes how to create analog samples for many modalities.
- StimSync is a flaxible tool for behavioral research, controlling and validating inputs (button presses, screen refreshes) and output stimuli.