Statistical Parametric Mapping (SPM) comes with a nice user interface, but sometimes small Matlab scripts can help answer your research question. A quick search of the web is usually able to find someone else who has encountered the same problem and written a Matlab script. Here are some useful links for SPM scripting.
- Wiki introduction to SPM scripting
- John Ashburners’ Gems for (old versions of SPM, SPM2, SPM5)
- Ged Ridgway’s useful scripts
- Jimmy’s Toolbox.
- Martin Pyka’s SPM for Programmers web pages elegantly illustratea several SPM functions.
- Michael Lombardo has some very useful SPM scripts.
I have a separate web pages describing my various SPM toolboxes and more complicated scripting pipelines:
- MRIcroS is a simple Matlab program for viewing surface renderings. This can be useful for viewing fMRI activations. The source code is available from GitHub.
- Clinical toolbox web page for normalizing CT, T1, T2, FLAIR, DW images from clinical populations.
- My preprocessing and statistical scripts provide a analysis pipeline.
- My ASL scripts extend SPM8/ASLtbx features for analyzing arterial spin labeling data.
- My Matlab scripts for processing DTI data using FSL.
My own scripts
I now host my spmScripts on GitHub.